fundcraft is a fast-growing, tech-powered fund services provider, aiming to revolutionise the fund management industry through our proprietary platform. Our dedicated team of financial experts, lawyers, tech developers, and data scientists are fully committed to turning the organisation to a leading fund services firm, in Europe and beyond. The company was founded in 2020 and has been experiencing rapid growth, already employing more than 75 professionals in two countries.
About the role
As an Accounting trainee you will work in a team of bright and motivated individuals to drive the growth and performance of the fundcraft brand. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a challenging environment, work independently or part of a team and support the Accounting Department on the clients assigned and deliverables, being involved in Accounting from A to Z and in Luxembourgish Fund Structures.
How you will be successful in your application
Must-Have Experience / Qualifications:
- English: fluent level (spoken and written)
- Graduated in Business or Finance
- Knowledge of IFRS and Lux GAAP, Luxembourg Fund Structuring knowledge
Skills & Behaviours:
- Enjoy working in a challenging environment
- High motivation to learn quickly and to work independently
- Be adaptable, flexible, a strong team player and an active listener
- Eager to adapt and learn new technology
- Ability to work with daily deadlines and with a high level of accuracy
- Knowledge of and/or interest in new technologies;
- Ability to take ownership of your work and a ‘Getting-Things-Done’ mindset
- Dynamic and proactive work ethic with willingness to go the extra mile
What you will get in return
A culture where you can thrive..
- An entrepreneurial culture encouraging creativity and innovative, disruptive ideas;
- A diverse and fast-paced work environment and the ability to interact with/learn from a wide variety of specialists;
- A multicultural team promoting our corporate values of Ownership, Transparency, Team spirit, Boldness;
- Workplace automation and application of new technologies across workflows.
Benefits to support you in your journey..
- Competitive compensation
- Internal training and career development opportunities
- Ergonomic work equipment and spacious, modern offices located in Girona