fundcraft is a fast-growing, tech-powered fund services provider, aiming to revolutionise the fund management industry through our proprietary platform. Our dedicated team of financial experts, lawyers, tech developers, and data scientists are fully committed to turning the organisation to a leading fund services firm, in Europe and beyond. The company was founded in 2020 and has been experiencing rapid growth, already employing more than 75 professionals in two countries.
About the role
As a senior data scientist, you will work in a team of bright and motivated individuals to drive the growth and performance of the fundcraft brand. The successful candidate will discover, understand and conceptualise all the different fund processes that need to be automated on the product, as well as provide insights on the available data to further improve and facilitate any fund management activity through the platform or its infrastructure. We have an agile, quality-oriented development methodology with two-weeks sprints and continuous delivery, among many other best practices. You will work closely with the tech team as well as the users of fundcraft’s platform and work towards the milestones of our product roadmap.
How you will be successful in your application
Must-Have Experience / Qualifications:
- You hold a Master’s degree in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Engineering, or any other technology related field
- Proficiency in Python language
- Substantial experience and a deep knowledge of data mining techniques, relational, and non-relational databases
- Professional experience using AWS
- Spanish: fluent level (spoken and written)
- English: fluent level (spoken and written)
- Experience in Big Data platforms (Apache Spark, Amazon QuickSight, etc.)
- Experience in deploying Machine Learning – related projects
- Experience working with other non-tech departments in a business setting environment
Skills & Behaviours:
- Well organised and rigorous
- Detail-oriented and good analytical skills
- Proactive and dynamic
- Pressure handling
- Ability to multitask and meet tight deadlines
- Team player
What you will get in return
fundcraft is a fast-moving fintech / regtech company with a dedicated team of finance experts, lawyers, developers, and data scientists who are excited about technology and its disruptive impact.
We will leverage our different backgrounds to rethink and will reinvent how fund services are provided and consumed.
We are fully committed to making fundcraft the leading fund service provider.
A culture where you can thrive..
- An entrepreneurial culture encouraging creativity and innovative, disruptive ideas;
- A diverse and fast-paced work environment and the ability to interact with/learn from a wide variety of specialists;
- A multicultural team promoting our corporate values of Ownership, Transparency, Team spirit, Boldness;
- Workplace automation and application of new technologies across workflows.
Benefits to support you in your journey..
- Internal training and career development opportunities;
- Flexible working hours, home working options, attractive package after 1 year;
- Ergonomic work equipment and spacious, modern offices located in Girona.